Welcome to cutexrainbow.
Please leave a message before you go.
MSN: here
Crunchyroll: here
being so close
profile Journal Affiliates Creations Tagboard Archives
My Wonderful Day
Tuesday, December 16, 2008 / 7:37 PM
hmmm today i woke up quite early! I woke up at like 9-ish. Well not that early but for summer break it is :D I ate breakfast, brushed my teeth, had a shower and then went on my laptop. Went on crunchyroll and chatted and then it got boring so went off and started to rewatch old dramas. I was watching The Legend of Speed hehe its about car racing and rainie yangs in it. :] she looked so different there like she was really young! Anyways enough of that. I was also photoshopping. I was starting on the christmas list. I have so much to do. Hopefully i complete it all in time.
I have a dentist appointment soon ><


Labels: , , ,