Welcome to cutexrainbow.
Please leave a message before you go.
MSN: here
Crunchyroll: here
being so close
profile Journal Affiliates Creations Tagboard Archives
The week
Saturday, December 27, 2008 / 4:29 AM
Haven't updated this blog in like a week >< This week has gone by so fast! It was such an awesome week. I had like a party every single day. It was tiring but really fun. Right now im suppose to be at a party but i can't be bothered going since its just my neighbours party LOL but i went over for a bit before.

Boxing day sales were totally awesome but the shops were so crowded so i didn't manage to buy a lot.

Ohhh and i finally changed the layout. Merry Christmas everyone (: its late but i've been quite busy lately.

Here are some of the lovely pictures i recieved! I cbb uploading them all cos my internets lagging right now. Might upload the rest in my next blog.



Labels: ,