Welcome to cutexrainbow.
Please leave a message before you go.
MSN: here
Crunchyroll: here
being so close
profile Journal Affiliates Creations Tagboard Archives
Posting again (:
Wednesday, January 21, 2009 / 3:02 PM
Im back to blogging again (: finally have the time to post. This week has been an awesome week. I went to watch two movies this week. It was 7 pounds (that was alright) and Bride Wars (that was so hilarious). Also went to the beach like 3 times this week since the weather here is so hot. Surprisingly im not sunburnt :)

Its nearly school D: Schools starting in less than 2 weeks and i need to start doing my hw. Haven't really touched it. Have so much to do in such little time. I also went to collect my school books yesterday. It costed like $500 and it was soo heavy. Im so broke now.

Im back with a new layout. I love the song "one step at a time" by jordin sparks. Hehe and also made a new banner ft rainie yang which i will post it on here. I haven't been photoshopping for some time now so the banner's not that good.

Labels: , , ,