Welcome to cutexrainbow.
Please leave a message before you go.
MSN: here
Crunchyroll: here
being so close
profile Journal Affiliates Creations Tagboard Archives
Busy Days
Saturday, February 28, 2009 / 8:58 PM
I haven't been posting for a while ><

School is alright so far (: Teachers have been away alot so im getting a lot of spares. Been shopping a couple of times this week. I bought myself a new nike schoolbag since my duchess and country road bag has been hurting my shoulder. Damn school books >:D making my bag so heavy. Also went to the beach a weekend ago. It was fun :)

Afterschool on friday i went shopping with the girls <3

I better get back to work now. Have so much maths and also have an accounting sac, chemistry sac and maths test to study for. Ohh and i changed the layout :D its so colourful.