Welcome to cutexrainbow.
Please leave a message before you go.
MSN: here
Crunchyroll: here
being so close
profile Journal Affiliates Creations Tagboard Archives
Happy Birthday to ME (:
Friday, March 20, 2009 / 4:22 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME (:

LOL it was fun today! My birthday was awesome. I went to the zoo hehe and yeah it was quite fun :D went around looking at animals and doing work D: So many birthday punches ==" my arms like so sore but not as sore as last year.

Also got to catch up with people on msn today! So many convos it was driving me nuts. My inbox was like full of messages from facebook LOL

Probably gonna go out tommorow! Short blog today. Too tired from the zoo from running since me and my friends kinda got lost.


More Birthday Presents : notice how they are all kim bum so far (:


From Fiona sweetie

From Kathy the Special Person