Welcome to cutexrainbow.
Please leave a message before you go.
MSN: here
Crunchyroll: here
being so close
profile Journal Affiliates Creations Tagboard Archives
The Saturday
Friday, March 27, 2009 / 8:49 PM
My new CR avi (: ft. Kim Bum! He is so cute ;D

Went to Viet School today and it was really boring! Came home and had fried rice for lunch (: It was yummy.

I watched Step Brothers and it was hilarious. Really funny scenes x) Had a heck of a time laughing. Decided to photoshop after that and made a new Kim Bum avi for my cr :D Its not that good but yeah! I tried.

Pei Yi made me a birthday present and its featuring Genie Zhou! Thanks again sweetie : ) Its so pretty and it moves ;D i get so fascinated by the simplest things. Short blog again since its only half of my day so far. Probably gonna go do hw since i have A LOT to do D: I have a long weekend this week due to parent teacher interviews! i don't want my report!

Genie Zhou