Welcome to cutexrainbow.
Please leave a message before you go.
MSN: here
Crunchyroll: here
being so close
profile Journal Affiliates Creations Tagboard Archives
My exciting school day (:
Thursday, March 26, 2009 / 12:13 AM
Staying home was fun yesterday! hehe went to school today and had a test first thing in the morning D= it was one hard maths test!

Periods 3 and 4 was so funny! Sat next to my two guy friends and they were hilarious (: hmm lunch time i went to src meeting with my friend. It was so boring.

Periods 5+6 i had spares so i went to Mc Donalds with my friends. I had a happy meal :D with nuggets. It was nice and also bought a Mc Flurry.

After school i went grocery shopping with my dad! I was thirsty so bought bubble cup ;D it was nice.
Right now i need to catch up on the work i missed yesterday D: have a lot to do.

Also a birthday present from Kiki; thanks dear!