Welcome to cutexrainbow.
Please leave a message before you go.
MSN: here
Crunchyroll: here
being so close
profile Journal Affiliates Creations Tagboard Archives
Sundays (:
Sunday, March 29, 2009 / 5:29 AM

Normally on sundays i have tutoring but today i took it off :D had to go to the cemetery today instead. After visiting the cemetery my family went to my auntys house and we had lunch there (: It was yummy food.

Went home after that and since i have no school tommorow i decided to change my layout :) it took forever to do the html codes! I also changed the links page!

Btw i didn't do any hw yesterday even though i said i was going too. I went shopping instead =)

New header ft. Kim Bum :D its just temporary till i can be bothered making a new one. I made that header a long time ago and decided to use it just for now.
Im too tired to continue so I'll end it here.