Welcome to cutexrainbow.
Please leave a message before you go.
MSN: here
Crunchyroll: here
being so close
profile Journal Affiliates Creations Tagboard Archives
Easter Monday
Monday, April 13, 2009 / 3:33 AM
Im gonna try blog everyday for the rest of my break now (: hmm today i went shopping with my family for the whole day. I was like broke so i hardly bought anything. We were at the shops for hours and my mum bought like heaps of clothes since the summer clothes were on sale. For lunch i had mc donalds and i also drank bubblecup. That was nice. After lunch we walked around the shops again and i bought a scarf since it was cheap and i needed a new one :] jigsaw puzzles were on sale and so i bought it! My goal for this year is too finish it. Its like 1000 pieces and thats gonna take a while for me to make it. Ohh and for once i bought a book LOL i never buy books but i bought the book 'the da vinci code.' Hehe its an interesting one =] Ohh and talking about books i went to look for the boys over flowers manga at the shops and they had none ><

After that i went home and watched ep 14 of Boys Over Flowers. This episode was sad but then it was sweet and funny as usual. Ten more episodes before i finish it and hopefully i can finish it before my break ends. I made a new banner of lee min ho; he looks so hot sleeping lmao. Gonna do my holiday hw now :( Aww and easter is ending soon D: i have so much chocolate leftover; gonna eat it all up soon! ROFL and 'eat you up' by BoA is playing right now.

Min Ho Banner