Welcome to cutexrainbow.
Please leave a message before you go.
MSN: here
Crunchyroll: here
being so close
profile Journal Affiliates Creations Tagboard Archives
The Boring Wednesday.
Wednesday, April 15, 2009 / 5:13 PM
Today went by really quick and it was so boring D: I didn't do much! Talked to christine the smart genius on msn. Haha such random things again such as school, languages, countries. LOL and she also told me this creepy real life story that she has never told anyone (: i feel so special lmao. Ohh and she loves me as seen above. Her handwritings so pretty.

I made a new header for my blog :] its Kim Bum once again. His just too cute. I wonder who im gonna feature next. Any suggestions?! Just leave a cbox message. This header is probably gonna be up for quite some time as schools starting next week and i won't have much time to change it. Gonna get back to hw now :(