Welcome to cutexrainbow.
Please leave a message before you go.
MSN: here
Crunchyroll: here
being so close
profile Journal Affiliates Creations Tagboard Archives
City
Sunday, April 12, 2009 / 3:47 AM

Today was fun (: i went to the city with my family to spend my easter. We went to look at these stores that sold art stuff and that was boring. Most of the shops was closed since it was easter but some were open. Next we went to take sticker photos at photoplus; it was like so hard for me to smile since i was so used to smiling without showing my teeth cos of braces. But eventually i got used to smiling xD yay for me. After that we went to eat dinner at some chinese restaurant. I was so full and the food was nice.

I thought today would be so boring since im like sick but it was actually an interesting day. Besides city i also photoshopped a Kim Hyun Joong icon and made a new artwork section for my blog which is still under constuction. Hmmm i also watched the Anycall Bodyguard MV; kim bum and kim so eun are so cute together. This mv made me love the song Bodyguard by SHINee. Imma stop here today and watch the mv if you haven't already x]