Welcome to cutexrainbow.
Please leave a message before you go.
MSN: here
Crunchyroll: here
being so close
profile Journal Affiliates Creations Tagboard Archives
fanfic thursday !
Thursday, April 16, 2009 / 4:42 PM

Holidays are coming to an end D: i really don't want to start school again! Yesterday i was bored once again hehe. I did my hw and i finally finished my english and biology. I have to do maths and chemistry hw. I was so bored that i decided to read fanfics LOL and they're were some really good ones. I was reading the fanfics which had kim bum in them ;D they were such sweet fanfics.

I actually didn't photoshop anything yesterday (: but i made a new avi for my crunchyroll the day before. Hmm today im gonna have to finish off all my hw as i have 2 parties to go to on the weekend and school starts again on Monday :( Also i need to go shopping too to buy my friend a birthday present! :D