Welcome to cutexrainbow.
Please leave a message before you go.
MSN: here
Crunchyroll: here
being so close
profile Journal Affiliates Creations Tagboard Archives
Holidays!
Thursday, April 9, 2009 / 10:55 PM

Its finally holidays for me (: a two week holiday but i only have around a week left before school starts again D: its going so fast but its oh so fun! I need to start doing my holiday hw. Have a stack awaiting for me.

Haven't been doing much besides going shopping and going on the internet. I've been trying to catch up on my dramas :D i still haven't finished boys over flowers yet! i will soon though.

Yesterday i went to watch The Uninvited. It wasn't even scary and i didn't even understand the storyline properly until the end of the movie. So in saying that, the movie wasn't as good as i thought it would be.

New layout and header again! and this time its not feat Kim Bum but its Min Ho (: I still love Kim Bum but i thought i better change my header to something rather than Kim Bum! Its pretty simple again. I don't have much time these days and i still owe Fiona an avi of Kim Bum >:)