Welcome to cutexrainbow.
Please leave a message before you go.
MSN: here
Crunchyroll: here
being so close
profile Journal Affiliates Creations Tagboard Archives
Photoshop :]
Saturday, April 11, 2009 / 2:26 AM
min ho icon hyun joong icon Photobucket Photobucket

omg im sick again D: been sick so many times this year and this ones on my break! it sucks to be sick; can't do anything but then it gives me a chance to catch up on my dramas (:
Today i was catching up on boys over flowers :] only up to ep 14. I have a long way to go till finishing but i'll finish this drama before my break ends. Its so cute and sweet! and they dress so nicely.
Photoshopping was fun today. I made F4 icons. Its so plain since they're my first icons ever.
Everything ive photoshopped this year has been so plain but many people say it looks good plain but to me i think its too plain LOL

I finally made Fiona her avi! and its once again plain and simple lol. I started my hw today! Finally. Tommorows easter (: Happy Easter everyone. I can't wait for chocolate :)

KB avi