Welcome to cutexrainbow.
Please leave a message before you go.
MSN: here
Crunchyroll: here
being so close
profile Journal Affiliates Creations Tagboard Archives
Tuesday!
Tuesday, April 14, 2009 / 2:56 AM
BOF banner

Only six more days till my break ends D: its going by so fast and i still have a lot of hw to do. I stayed at home today trying to do my hw but my laptops distracting me. I had a lovely chat to christine the 'smart genius' on msn. Haha we talked about random things; kings and queens and yes im the queen =] christine bows down to me! nerds and other random things about our country. Really fascinating stuff too.
Hmm besides that i also youtubed and found a couple more affiliates. I found some cute SS501 pics from Asian Fanatics. They look so cute. I'll post it up. And i love the song 'A Thing Called Happiness' by Kim Hyun Joong! Thats such a good song. Uhmm tried to photoshop a new banner (: Im still sick though; its not going away. Im like losing my voice. Im too tired to continue so I'll blog tommorow.