Welcome to cutexrainbow.
Please leave a message before you go.
MSN: here
Crunchyroll: here
being so close
profile Journal Affiliates Creations Tagboard Archives
Wii CF
Saturday, April 25, 2009 / 4:05 AM
Haven't blogged in so long D: i miss the holidays when i could blog whenever i want. Schools been so busy and tiring. I have so much hw already and its only first week. I had 2 sacs on friday which i kinda studied for and hopefully did alright on the test :D I have 2 tests next week which i should study for soon. I really can't wait till my next break in June (: but thats after exams which means this term is going to be a real busy one.
Well that was pretty much my week. It was hw and school :( Kim Bum's CF made my day today. He is so cute and it made me want to play mario kart! i haven't played that in agesss but i didn't get the chance too today D: You guys should totally watch it!