Welcome to cutexrainbow.
Please leave a message before you go.
MSN: here
Crunchyroll: here
being so close
profile Journal Affiliates Creations Tagboard Archives
Boys Over Flowers <3
Sunday, May 24, 2009 / 12:42 AM
New header finally ft. lee min ho again (:

Omg i bought the Boys Over Flowers DVD yesterday (: Its so damn goood! Haha im so happy. We had a party yesterday and i was watching it and like half my family watched it with me and they love it :D Well it is a good drama after all!

I had the busiest week ever! The tutor called me to go tutor 3 times this week cos i had a year 12 math sac and he was helping me with it. Also i completed all my sac's i had xD so much studying to do and also got to study for my exams next week D:

I got a new sim card for my phone finally after not using my phone in ages. Hmm also went to a chemistry lecture on saturday with my friends. Learnt some new things :)
Listening to Lee Min Ho's song: 'My Everything'. Its pretty good!