Welcome to cutexrainbow.
Please leave a message before you go.
MSN: here
Crunchyroll: here
being so close
profile Journal Affiliates Creations Tagboard Archives
My week!
Sunday, May 3, 2009 / 2:30 AM

Finally had the time to blog this week! It was a busy week for me as always because of school. I had a lot of maths hw to do D: and also had tests and sacs. I was really looking forward to the weekends but it went so fast. Its Sunday today and tommorows school :( Well tommorow i won't be having a proper school day as half of the day is spent on learning how to drive :D well the rules on driving and stuff. Not really driving lols although it would be cool to learn how to drive.

My weekends were pretty boring this week. I spent it all on doing hw and until now im still not up to date with my maths. Gah theres just so much work to do. Besides that i played beach volleyball on the wii with my brother and won. Hehe but now my arms ache.

Ive made a new Genie Zhuo avi today. Was so bored. I really need a new header. I wonder who im gonna feat next. Maybe Hyun Joong?! (: LOL. Anyways i better get back to studying for my chem test tommorow. Bleh it sucks cos i still have to go to class to do my test when we're learning driving stuff tommorow.