Welcome to cutexrainbow.
Please leave a message before you go.
MSN: here
Crunchyroll: here
being so close
profile Journal Affiliates Creations Tagboard Archives
Winter break :D
Tuesday, June 30, 2009 / 5:16 PM
I haven't been blogging but its finally winter break and its for 2 weeks :D

Saturday: On Saturday i was home most of the day on the internet. We upgraded our plan so now i have 25 gigs of downloads a month. LOL so i was youtubing like crazy. I watched a lot of mvs and finally finished watching the Boys Over Flowers 5 years later episodes. Then at 6pm i had to go to this Viet concert with my family. We had free tickets and i was sitting in the first row (: I got to meet Quang Le and Nhu Quynh since i was allowed backstage. I don't normally like viet music that much but the concert they held was alright. After that we went home at around 12am and then i watched PBN with my parents just to see Thanh Bui's performance. I loved his Mirror Mirror song and then it reminded me that i've met him before and made me listen to his album =]

Sunday: I slept for most of the day and then played games on facebook :D Facebook games are so addicting. Then i went over to my friends house for most of the day. Watched a couple of movies and then we watched tv. Rove was so funny that night with Bruno and Kevin Rudd :] That made my night.

Monday: Didn't do much on Monday. Stayed home and relaxed. I photoshoped a Taeyeon blend! Its my first photoshop blend since i really can't blend. Im working on a Sunny blend though. I also started my hw LOL. Have like so much maths hw D:

Tuesday: I went to a barbeque with my brother, sister and cousin. It was so windy and cold so then the barbeque got moved to my cousin's friends house. It was so boring there so we kinda left early. I had a dentist appointment after that. It was just a regular clean and checkup. Went Safeway after that to buy food. YUMMY (: I had english tutor after that for 2 hours and i have to do an exam in 2 weeks D: Anyways im gonna stop here. Gonna youtube more!