Welcome to cutexrainbow.
Please leave a message before you go.
MSN: here
Crunchyroll: here
being so close
profile Journal Affiliates Creations Tagboard Archives
No school (:
Thursday, June 11, 2009 / 7:57 PM

I have no school today because its report writing day (: I decided to change my layout, header and link button. It took ages to code this time and make the new header and link button. Also made the icon :D Its a SS501 theme. I love their musicc.

I finished my exams! Well i have two more to go. Maths and English which is going to be done in class sometime. Umm exams went alright. Studied so hard for chemistry and the exam was so hard. I had the GAT yesterday. It was 3 hours long. Only two weeks of school left till winter break. I really can't wait.

Melbourne's been freezing cold this winter. Its like 10 degrees this week and its soo cold. It might not seem cold but it really is. Its so cold it even snowed in some parts of Victoria but not near my area D:

Anyways its 1pm. Im hungry so gonna go get something to eat :]