Welcome to cutexrainbow.
Please leave a message before you go.
MSN: here
Crunchyroll: here
being so close
profile Journal Affiliates Creations Tagboard Archives
Weekends :]
Saturday, June 20, 2009 / 1:41 AM
Im going out for dinner tonight. Its my cousins birthday and i totally forgot about it until my mum reminded me :D Thats what mums are for! Anyways while im waiting for everyone to get ready im gonna blog.

Well i finished all my exams and got some of the results back. They're all right exam marks, not the best but i didn't expect to get high since i barely studied. Hmmm also got a whole heap of school work since its nearly winter holidays. Last week of school this week :]

Today i went to vietnamese school. It was so boring but luckily my usual teacher of mines didn't come and we had this lady as a substitute. Shes nicer than the man i normally have but she annoyed me in a way. After finishing viet school, i went home and had spaghetti. It was nice. I went on photoshop next and made a new avi for my crunchyroll. Its Lee Min Ho again. Gahh i keep finding HOT pictures of him.