Welcome to cutexrainbow.
Please leave a message before you go.
MSN: here
Crunchyroll: here
being so close
profile Journal Affiliates Creations Tagboard Archives
Happy Birthday Yunny (:
Friday, July 17, 2009 / 4:13 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY YUNNY CS ! I've probably said it many times but i hope you have an awesome fourteenth birthday. Love you complicated sister :D

Today is friday which meant i survived a week of school. It wasn't as bad as i thought it was because i got some of my tests back and i did surprisingly well. The not so highlight of this week was that a good friend of mine had to move to Canada to live forever! Shes not coming back D: It was so sad saying goodbye but me and my friends put together a scrapbook in which was filled of our memories. I really miss her and hopes she comes back and visits soon :D

Im pretty tired after a week of school but i managed to make Yunny some birthday presents. Hopefully she likes them. The images looked so squished when i uploaded them on blogger. I sent her the good copies though. Im gonna end it here. I'll blog more on the weekends hopefully :]