Welcome to cutexrainbow.
Please leave a message before you go.
MSN: here
Crunchyroll: here
being so close
profile Journal Affiliates Creations Tagboard Archives
I love SS501 :]
Sunday, July 12, 2009 / 3:44 AM
Todays the last day of winter break D: I couldn't even sleep in this morning because i had an english exam for tutor. By the end of the 3 hour exam, my hand was acheing. I was also tired from the lecture i went to yesterday. Shopping at MC before that was fun though!

After tutor, i went home to start my hw. I couldn't be bothered so for most of the time i was on facebook playing restaurant city :D Its such a fun gamee. I did more hw then stopped because i got sick of maths and then i went on youtube. I was looking at my subscriptions on my home page and it was full of SS501 videos. Of course i watched it all because i love their music. Below is my favourite out of all the ones i watched today. They sang my two favourite songs. 'Because Im Stupid' and 'Deja Vu'. The good thing is that when they sung 'Because Im Stupid' all the members sang :) Anyways i should get back to my hw. I'll try to update soon!