Welcome to cutexrainbow.
Please leave a message before you go.
MSN: here
Crunchyroll: here
being so close
profile Journal Affiliates Creations Tagboard Archives
My week =]
Friday, July 10, 2009 / 5:51 PM

I've been so busy recently during my winter break. It went by so fast D: Start school again on Monday! I have hw to finish still. I'll finish it soon :)

Last week i went shopping for three days in a row. My legs were really sore from walking. Didn't get much except for clothes and food hehe. Had tutoring on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. I completed some of my hw there! Slept over at my auntys on wednesday night. I was watching the Michael Jackson memorial. It was so sad. I feel so sorry for his children. I loved Ushers performance. Michael Jackson's concert was so awesome too. Loved his dancing and music :]

Im going to the city with a couple of friends later and the weather outside looks like its going to rain and its really windy D: Oh wells, i'll be in a university most of the time since im going for a lecture hehe but shopping before that.

I made a new header finally and a Kim Bum icon to go with it! I guess i won't be changing that for a while. Kinda rushed it hehe but i love Kim Bum and So Eun together. So cute. I was youtubing and i love the song Wuss Up of Kyu Jong from SS501.